First things first – the book signing was terrific. Nothing like seeing old friends and making new ones to reaffirm that, maybe, you’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing.
Not only was the book signing fun, but it helped alleviate some of my nerves of Hollywood Ever After’s release day! To all of you that promoted, blogged, tweeted, and facebooked the news – THANK YOU!
Claire and Josh are out in the world, making friends and fans alike – I hope. In a world with so any great reads available, it’s a releif to have my publisher helping with promotions. How you ask?
1. A blog tour – with a very nice giveaway. I won’t give you the specific here, you’ll have to track down and enter on the hosting blogs.
Here are this weeks blog stops:
- July 19 – Guest Blog – Juliana Haygert
- July 20 – Guest blog and Review – Shelley Munro
- July 21 Guest blog and Review – Cocktails and Books
2. Hollywood Ever After is 30% off through the 28th – but only on the InkSpell Publishing website. Here’s the LINK!